1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Far-Craft

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by ozm8ey, Dec 2, 2015.

1. ozm8ey

ozm8ey Member

Here is my forum: http://far-craft.net/Forums Its just a forum I started for my minecraft server. tell me whats good/bad and what to do with it. at the moment only have 3 members

2. Linkzy

Linkzy Member

Nice forum not fan of that dark theme though, one suggestion fix your board width something 90% or 95..

3. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

I like the width, it shows more of the MC background on the side.

4. batpool52!

batpool52! Well-Known Member

upload_2015-12-3_3-59-20.png
    Might want to fix that ;)

5. ozm8ey

ozm8ey Member

How do you see that lol? I cannot see that on my pc

6. batpool52!

batpool52! Well-Known Member

Simply resized the browser window

7. ozm8ey

ozm8ey Member

thanks for telling me i think i fixed it

8. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Not quite, it looks like you added a navigation tab outside of the <ul class="publicTabs"> instead of inside. Unless it's an add-on... if so let me know I might be able to help debug it.

Good luck on the site :D

batpool52! likes this.
  9. Deathstarr

Deathstarr Active Member

The width on my screen makes it scroll to the left and right meaning you have it at 1400px or so. I would change is to 100% or 98% so it doesnt scroll. People really wont join if they have to scroll over because it looks bad now days. Just my thoughts.

10. ozm8ey

ozm8ey Member

How do you change the size by the percent? all i can seem to do is change it by px's

11. Deathstarr

Deathstarr Active Member

Go to the Admin Control panel, click on Appearance, Style Properties, Go to -[Xb] General Setup,

Page width: put 98%

scroll and click save