FAQ/Help page

davs

I couldn't find an answer to this so:

I'm requesting an add-on which creates a page or replaces or adds to the help section with a full in depth how to for newcomers to forums. I mean even the basic stuff. Everything from signing up problems, deleting account, profile management, posting pics/vids, banners, avatars, resources, etc.

Using the forum doesn't seem straight forward to a lot of my members. I think its great and easy but then again I've been staring at it for months now.

Basically a more in depth help page. I have been adding to it but if the software came with more of it or if there is an add on...Does this exist?

I couldn't find an answer to this so:

I'm requesting an add-on which creates a page or replaces or adds to the help section with a full in depth how to for newcomers to forums. I mean even the basic stuff. Everything from signing up problems, deleting account, profile management, posting pics/vids, banners, avatars, resources, etc.

Using the forum doesn't seem straight forward to a lot of my members. I think its great and easy but then again I've been staring at it for months now.

Basically a more in depth help page. I have been adding to it but if the software came with more of it or if there is an add on...Does this exist?
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/faq-manager-by-iversia.1413/

Top Bottom