False: Facebook to Shut Down March 15

Things are changing for them, they are bumping up against some limits which allows them to keep certain financial data private.. That was last week in the news, I did not pay too much attention to it.

Totally off topic but... I checked out myspace.com for the first time in ages, and was actually quite impressed with the new layout :D, didn't look far into it though.

Totally off topic but... I checked out myspace.com for the first time in ages, and was actually quite impressed with the new layout :D, didn't look far into it though.
You will not believe the design once you log in. Its actually good. 10x better than the old myspace. The problem is that there's an overkill of coding - I'm not sure which one, tho; javascript, jquary, php, etc. Its suicide for ancient PC's

I never heard this rumor but I wouldn't have believed it before anyways.
Imagine if Facebook did close down though. Who would takeover? Twitter?

I never heard this rumor but I wouldn't have believed it before anyways.
Imagine if Facebook did close down though. Who would takeover? Twitter?
Facebook looks like the new google or the new microsoft from where I sit....so I don't think it will just die off.

oh geeze...I remember when people were sending out tons of chain mails on facebook over and over again talking about, "Facebook is going to shutdown on such and such date, do this to stop it!" or "Facebook is going to start charging, do this to stop them!". Utter nonsense.

oh geeze...I remember when people were sending out tons of chain mails on facebook over and over again talking about, "Facebook is going to shutdown on such and such date, do this to stop it!" or "Facebook is going to start charging, do this to stop them!". Utter nonsense.
Quite so. Facebook has just been valued at $50bn, why on Earth would they change what they are doing?

Top Bottom