False: Facebook to Shut Down March 15

Right, and who in their right mind would do that? ;)
oh, oh, I know, I know, Pick me! Pick me! lol
smile.png

This goes to show the power of ideas when innovative developers create great user interaction tools, just like the guys that started YouTube, who were struggling on financing the start up with credit cards, that was until Google made them billionaires by purchasing the company.

I never heard this rumor but I wouldn't have believed it before anyways.
Imagine if Facebook did close down though. Who would takeover? Twitter?

Diaspora if they ever come out of Alpha, at least according to a lot of major publications before the hype died out.

Diaspora if they ever come out of Alpha, at least according to a lot of major publications before the hype died out.
Or maybe get a name that's much easier to remember/spell. Honestly, I don't remember "Diaspora" until someone else mentions it, and shortly thereafter I forget about it again. Maybe they should offer Facebook integration? ;)

Or maybe get a name that's much easier to remember/spell. Honestly, I don't remember "Diaspora" until someone else mentions it, and shortly thereafter I forget about it again. Maybe they should offer Facebook integration? ;)

I agree it's a horrible name I forget it most the time and it's on my FireFox Icons where I have to stair at it all day long. It cracks me up that they do have the facebook connect and invite stuff on alot of the alpha sites.

Top Bottom