Facebook Integration

Spartan

I've gone to ACP>Options>Facebook Integration and checked Enable Facebook Like / Recommend Feature enable.

The like/recomend button does not appear with the twitter and google+ buttons.

Do I need to do something else?

syracusefan.com

Is this on a default style?

Activating that option is all that's required, so if it's not showing then it's either due to outdated templates or related to your style.

Yes, default style. I have a test board set up with no modifications, add ond, etc, and it doesn't show up there either.

Do I have to have the following fields filled in too?

Facebook Application ID
The ID that is associated with your Facebook application for this domain.
Facebook Application Secret

Is this on a default style?

Activating that option is all that's required, so if it's not showing then it's either due to outdated templates or related to your style.

Those options are for log in and register via Facebook and aren't required for the Like/Recommend button.

If you use Chrome or FF, you may be able to use the console to inspect what is happening on the page.
Perhaps it is blocked to Facebook or similar?

Those options are for log in and register via Facebook and aren't required for the Like/Recommend button.

If you use Chrome or FF, you may be able to use the console to inspect what is happening on the page.
Perhaps it is blocked to Facebook or similar?
So we have to create a facebook application before the log in with facebook option will work? This is different to just a regular facebook group/fan page im assuming?

Top Bottom