1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Facebook Integration Question

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by m3commish, Jun 27, 2015.

1. m3commish

m3commish Active Member

So, being somewhat of a novice with Xenforo .. I've really made progress over the last 2 days with setting up my forum. I have managed to integrate the sign-in's for Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

Twitter and Google+ when you click on them to sign into the forum, login you in and take you to the homepage of the forum - just as they should. However, in the case of Facebook, it takes you to the login page on Facebook to sign in .. then when you click login There - it takes you to the homepage of the forum.

I think once you click the Facebook icon to sign into the forum, it should take you to the homepage of the forum - not to the sign in page for Facebook then to homepage of the forum.

Can I change something to make this happen and if so, could someone be so kind as to give me some guidance on how?

Thank you so much! :)

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

If it's taking you to the FB sign in page, that would seem to imply that you aren't logged into Facebook, so that seems expected to me.

3. m3commish

m3commish Active Member

I think part of the problem is that my members are seeing the image below. That - is what I think I need help with or may be causing some of the issues. Thoughts?

Attached Files:

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You need to enable the app in your Facebook app settings.

m3commish likes this.