Extra Node Information by Waindigo [Deleted]

@Waindigo, Thanks again for making this addon for us, the price, quality, and support was all completely worth it. We have only ever trusted another addon maker to do jobs for us, and now you are our second.(We are very cautious, to make sure that we won't have our money stolen, etc. All of this is completely fueled by our community's donation drives. Every year. So we have to make sure to get the best out of our member's money.

So yeah, expect more requests from us in the future, and I highly recommend you to anyone who needs custom jobs.

Most of the effort on this style has been spearheaded by one of our co founders/head designer. One of the ones that was in the PM with you and I. Obviously I won't share his name, until he decides to speak for himself.

Edit: Also I apologize for going off topic. Won't happen again :D!

By which one :)? You quoted a post that has no examples in it.
Yeah.... sorry... I thought I'd replied to the one with the lush screenshots in :D Looks outstanding.. all of it.... should have said fascinating not fascinated as well.. That's what I get for only half-concentrating!

Yeah.... sorry... I thought I'd replied to the one with the lush screenshots in :D Looks outstanding.. all of it.... should have said fascinating not fascinated as well.. That's what I get for only half-concentrating!

It is cool!

Glad you like it. This is just some of the creative things that you can do with this addon, and I highly look forward to seeing what everyone else can do!

It is cool!

Glad you like it. This is just some of the creative things that you can do with this addon, and I highly look forward to seeing what everyone else can do!
I'll definitely be seeing if I can put anything together with it... got ideas already. Thanks for allowing this to go public (y)

@Waindigo,

Going to stop poking you via PM inregards to this addon.

When debug mode is on and this addon is on, and only this addon(Even after disabling addons via config file)

It generates this issue:
Template Errors: PAGE_CONTAINER
  1. array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/rpdev/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.1,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 1825

@Waindigo,

Going to stop poking you via PM inregards to this addon.

When debug mode is on and this addon is on, and only this addon(Even after disabling addons via config file)

It generates this issue:
Template Errors: PAGE_CONTAINER
  1. array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/rpdev/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.1,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 1825
Seems to be that the copyright notice produced by this add-on is incompatible with your theme. Does disabling the template modification that produces the copyright notice in this add-on fix this error?

I just got the same error when I disabled the init_dependencies code event listener. Can you make sure that it is enabled?

Seems to be that the copyright notice produced by this add-on is incompatible with your theme. Does disabling the template modification that produces the copyright notice in this add-on fix this error?

It happens on the regular default style of xF as well but yes, disabling the template modification for this addon called Footer fixes the problem. Mind if I leave it turned off for now?

It happens on the regular default style of xF as well but yes, disabling the template modification for this addon called Footer fixes the problem. Mind if I leave it turned off for now?
Sure, just leave it turned off for now.

Seems to be the same error as reported here:
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/hotspots-by-waindigo.54028/page-2#post-577545

Still haven't managed to replicate it yet, but I can change the copyright notice template to try and avoid this error.

Top Bottom