RM 1.2 External Purchasing Help

LewisPotato

Hi,

How would I go about uploading an external purchase URL, I'm not sure what I'd put here.

I'd like people to be able to purchase my resources and have the purchase button redirect them to paypal and confirm the purchase there then add them to the buyers list.

Thats not whats RM is for. If you want an marketplace you should use an classified add-on.
The easiest way for RM is a user upgrade about a defined time and give the user permission to download after purchase and upgrade. But it is not possible to set more then one paypal addresses or different users.

You need a marketplace add-on or something else.

Thats not whats RM is for. If you want an marketplace you should use an classified add-on.
The easiest way for RM is a user upgrade about a defined time and give the user permission to download after purchase and upgrade. But it is not possible to set more then one paypal addresses or different users.

You need a marketplace add-on or something else.
Strange... I've seen forums like www.spigotmc.org do it with resource manager. Unless it's an external URL redirecting them to paypal to complete the purchase then it adds them to the buyers list, if that is possible how would I do it?

Top Bottom