External link as an attachment>> Help please>>

I want to purchase a Xenforo License but I think I have a problem, I have so many files to serve on my forum. So, I bought a cloud storage space on Mediafire, now, how can I add my files that I host on Mediafire as an attachment to my Xenforo Forum, not as a hyperlink, because I want to install attachment manager add-on to my Xenforo Forum. Any solution please.. ASAP
Thank you very much

Out of the box, no not the way you want. Most people go the other way, e.g CDN (mirror assets to reduce latency) or remote storage for file attachments to save space (move Xenforo Attachments to Amazon S3 to reduce space on main web host)

I think hyperlink is your only option with such a huge library (1 TB)

Out of the box, no not the way you want. Most people go the other way, e.g CDN (mirror assets to reduce latency) or remote storage for file attachments to save space (move Xenforo Attachments to Amazon S3 to reduce space on main web host)

I think hyperlink is your only option with such a huge library (1 TB)
But does xenforo have an add-on to lit me control in hyperlinks, because I want to sell these files and I want to install an add-on for Xenforo to let me control with the attachment download such as numbers of download per day and for a specific period, is there any solution for my situation with Xenforo, because I really like it.
Thanks for our replies

You could look at the official XenForo Resource Manager and try using it as a downloads manager. But you can only control download access at a user group promotion level, the criteria you want isn’t available out of the box (yet).

You should try using the XF2 demo which includes all the official addons.

Not sure about third party addons sorry.

Top Bottom