Fixed Exposure time is wrong

frm

Affected version
The exposure time is reading out wrong for long exposure. Prime/double primes (' and ") should detonate minutes and seconds while a fractional readout a fraction of a second.

Take these two photos for example:

The above image is showing an exposure of 1/90. This would lead me to believe that the shutter speed was set to 1/90th of a second. However, it's a 1 minute and 30 second long exposure shot so it should read 1'30" and not 1/90.

This is 6 seconds (6"), not 1/6th of a second.

If a prime/double prime can't be used, seconds is sufficient enough (90 sec./6 sec.).

@Chris D ?

I know there's no difference between XFMG 1 and 2 so unsure if this should be a "bug report" or suggestion, but by saving the attached files, you can clearly see that it's 90s and 6s.

I'm sure this inaccuracy effects very little; but, I love long exposure, and to see them as 1/90 and 1/6 is very inaccurate to photogs.

I'm sure it's probably a bug but we will comment further or fix it closer to the release. If we require further information we'll ask.

I'm sure it's probably a bug but we will comment further or fix it closer to the release. If we require further information we'll ask.
Please take time to examine the file "details" (Windows) to see 90s/6s. Right click / save as from the above photos (they save correctly as such).

Thank you for reporting this issue. It has now been resolved and we are aiming to include it in a future XFMG release (2.1.5).

Change log:
Fix and change format of the exposure time EXIF data displayed on photos.
Any changes made as a result of this issue being resolved may not be rolled out here until later.

Top Bottom