Lack of interest expire warning now

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Mutt

I would like a way to expire a warning before the set expiration.

see, I have warning that add a member to a usergroup for a limited time. after that time they are removed from the group. problem is that sometimes the staff may want to remove that member from the usergroup early. I don't have a way for them to do that.

if you could edit warnings you could always change the expiration there but since you can't any time the staff wants to expire a warning early, their only option is to delete the warning which completely defeats the purpose of tracking the warnings.

thanks

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
an expire warning now link on the warning popup would be perfect. clicking it would update "xf_warning/expiry_date" to the current time & I assume the site would handle the rest.

Screenshot_2.webp

optionally the site could log who performed the early expiration & list it like another warnings.

PS - on the page where you are giving a person a warning, it should list that the warning will be adding a person to X usergroup.

Top Bottom