1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lack of Interest expire warning now

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by Mutt, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Mutt

Mutt Well-Known Member

I would like a way to expire a warning before the set expiration.

see, I have warning that add a member to a usergroup for a limited time. after that time they are removed from the group. problem is that sometimes the staff may want to remove that member from the usergroup early. I don't have a way for them to do that.

if you could edit warnings you could always change the expiration there but since you can't any time the staff wants to expire a warning early, their only option is to delete the warning which completely defeats the purpose of tracking the warnings.

2. Mutt

Mutt Well-Known Member

an expire warning now link on the warning popup would be perfect. clicking it would update "xf_warning/expiry_date" to the current time & I assume the site would handle the rest.

optionally the site could log who performed the early expiration & list it like another warnings.
  3. Mutt

Mutt Well-Known Member

PS - on the page where you are giving a person a warning, it should list that the warning will be adding a person to X usergroup.
  4. Mutt

Mutt Well-Known Member

PPS - their should be a sort order for warnings. right now they are sorted by point value.