Expertpixels.com | Pre-made & Custom XF Styles

What Niches / Color Sets Are you most wanting to see become available ?

• Laddies / Womens Styles (Purple / Pink Styles, styles suited for more of a female related forums)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The home page on an ipad doesn't have any content. Just the header/footer and breadcrumbs.

Not sure if you deliberately have it set to show nothing to guests but I'd suggest that's a bad idea.

There is no HOME PAGE YET !!! I am working on pulling some forum threads to the front page, I also need to write some css to display my latest products on the front page.

Regards, Darren

The #1 Provider of FREE & PREMIUM XenForo Styles.

Quite misleading if you havent even released a single style on here yet isnt it?? Havent you been gearing up to 'launch' EP for the past year?

p.s you might want to post an official launch after your site is actually working and live...

oh and if you want to proclaim you can help others with SEO, you might want to start by adding a robots.txt file on your own website. To be honest, your launch is premature as your site doesnt even work or isnt finished, you are yet to launch a single style and you are proclaiming to be able to do things for others when you cant do it for your own site. If i were a potential customer, it would not give me a lot of confidence going with you.

Last edited:
Wow, what a professional start. I am sure I'll look out for your service when I need someone to help launch a site. You definitely show how it's done right, really. Premature announcement and boasting to the maximum gurantee attention after all! Not sure it's the kind of attention a new site needs though. Best of luck though, can't wait how you tackle the well known and established designers with "oh so many" released themes and quality customer support! Be sure to keep us up to date here! ;)

Wow, what a professional start. I am sure I'll look out for your service when I need someone to help launch a site. You definitely show how it's done right, really. Premature announcement and boasting to the maximum guarantee attention after all! Not sure it's the kind of attention a new site needs though. Best of luck though, can't wait how you tackle the well known and established designers with "oh so many" released themes and quality customer support! Be sure to keep us up to date here! ;)

ExpertPixels.c:(m | Free and Premium Designs | CMS Designs & Forum Styles, for Various Platforms.

I will Apologize for this rushed Thread !! As I had not only uploaded the wrong .xml Style file but also the much older version of this XF Style (which was a very early WIP). Now as i was having several elements on my website addressed and a few other .JS Scripts uploaded during this unfortunate time, what happened was out of my control !! The people doing the work were asked to ensure that they were on-time and could complete the task at hand within our agreed time-frame and yet they decided to begin work 30 Minutes Late to begin with and this created a on-going backlog of processes that.

Look i am not hear to cause trouble / create enemies, I am here because XenForo is a awesome platform to work with and for the most part the XF Mods / XF Staff are pretty down to earth !! So please there is no need to publicly have a crack at me !! please if you really get those urges either do it via PM.

Regards, Darren
PS: For any normal people who read this who understand what it is like to build a successful business from.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep the insults coming, but please don't blame me for the impression you may leave with them. But I guess it depends what kind of clients you are looking for...

Anyway, see I read your post and everything you've produced so far is a lot of hot air. You are advertising tons of stuff, yet you don't even have a website with content up and running. If you don't see why this makes you look unprofessional, I don't know what to say.

Anyway, as everything I wanted to say has been said and I don't feel like getting involved in a flame war I'll sit back, keep my mouth shut and see how this will turn out.

Keep the insults coming, but please don't blame me for the impression you may leave with them. But I guess it depends what kind of clients you are looking for...

Anyway, see I read your post and everything you've produced so far is a lot of hot air. You are advertising tons of stuff, yet you don't even have a website with content up and running. If you don't see why this makes you look unprofessional, I don't know what to say.

Anyway, as everything I wanted to say has been said and I don't feel like getting involved in a flame war I'll sit back, keep my mouth shut and see how this will turn out.

PM'n you now... "Flame Wars" Please mate do not get me started !! Ive 10+ years online EXP without one negitive thing being said about me or my services !!! You began taking cheap shots at me and not the other way around !! I am a very down to earth guy !! And as Expert Pixels will be my sole Business there is not a chances in the world i would jeopardize this !! I am 32years old and not 18years old.. Playing keyboard warrior / insulting people i don't know is not my style.. If i have a problem with someone i will approach the person and have them say sorry / change their tune !!

Seriously, I am a decent bloke who helps a lot of people online (FREE OF CHARGE), Now as i am Launching a registered Australian Business the last thin i would do is create a negative vibe towards my Online Business.

Regards, Darren

PM'n you now... "Flame Wars" Please mate do not get me started !! Ive 10+ years online EXP without one negitive thing being said about me or my services !!! You began taking cheap shots at me and not the other way around !! I am a very down to earth guy !! And as Expert Pixels will be my sole Business there is not a chances in the world i would jeopardize this !! I am 32years old and not 18years old.. Playing keyboard warrior / insulting people i don't know is not my style.. If i have a problem with someone i will approach the person and have them say sorry / change their tune !!

Seriously, I am a decent bloke who helps a lot of people online (FREE OF CHARGE), Now as i am Launching a registered Australian Business the last thin i would do is create a negative vibe towards my Online Business.

Regards, Darren

The way you responded to the criticism above gave us the impression you were 18 years old, rather than 32.

I have removed some comments which were uncalled for and in breach of the site rules.
Please keep it civil otherwise further transgressions will result in warnings being issued.

Give me a warning please, bugga it give me 2 of them actually lets see if we can't product a HA TRICK o_O

Nothing personal against you Brogan.. Once upon a time your were doing a solid job around these forums and somewhere you changed your tune very quickly !! Your modding job / Enforcement roll around he families houses is not onlu just regretful but it's all title now enables you do to just about. Your just about the first person stuck in that Rut / Situation and crucify them, Ive only ever been polite towards you and had the most uppermost respect for a person of your caliber / standing in this society that well all home.

Regards, Darren

Darren, I think it's time you maybe took a short break before you alienate yourself.

Brogan has done the right thing. You're on a business forum telling people to "try having sex" and referring to them as a "smart arse". You're not representing yourself very professionally, Brogan has done you a favor by removing that content from your post. And doing his job by informing everyone in this thread what might happen if it continues on its current path.

My advice? Take it on the chin, finish your site, and come back once you can show us these #1 free and premium skins you can do. I'm sure if you report your first post and ask a moderator to delete it, they will as per your request, and you can recreate this when you're ready.

BROGAN: You use to be a very reasonable man once upon a time !! but a few grey haris later you were a completley a different person. I am finally over my Health Issues and my stomach issues and i am only just getting this methadone stuff out of my System. Do you honestly think that i would jeopardize my EXTRAORDINARILY SEXY Business in which is being registered through the Australian Taxation Office ?? :coffee:

Regards, Darren

BROGAN: You use to be a very reasonable man once upon a time !! but a few grey haris later you were a completley a different person. I am finally over my Health Issues and my stomach issues and i am only just getting this methadone stuff out of my System. Do you honestly think that i would jeopardize my EXTRAORDINARILY SEXY Business in which is being registered through the Australian Taxation Office ?? :coffee:
Regards, Darren
This thread is done.

Top Bottom