Expert Pixels | Coming Soon | Feedback Request

Light or Dark ? What color set should Expert Pixels use ?

• Total voters

ExpertPixels.com

Finally I have free time, good health and a drive to produce some quality offerings for the XF Community.

It's not live at the time of posting this, However I am just after general feedback for now as I am in two minds and that is to either use a Dark XF Style or a Light XF Style for a site that may end up offering "Premium" services to this and other communities.

Dark:
1.jpg

Light:
YJlYI5A.png

Light is a semi complete / semi functioning version of a Google Nexus style nav system (it is actually possible / coming soon but for now it's on hold until i suss XF out further) and bare in mind this one was slapped together in hours for testing purposes but it's growing on me.. Yet the Dark version Ive kept going back to over a few days and adding a touch more polish it's got a long way to go before it can be used live but I am a sucker for Dark designs / Dark websites as I think they show some personality.

Sign up Here: Expert Pixels | Currently using the default XF style until I commit to a Light or Dark style, I will however get some forums up in the coming days.

Don't Spam !! if you want and i'll send out a reminder once i have some XF offerings. EP is coming I promise !! should be in great shape for the new year which is my personal target for this project but have a feeling it will be live in the next few weeks.

I do appreciate any feedback that will assist me. A HUGE THANKS in Advance for any assistance.

Regards, Darren

EDIT:

Installing a copy of XF in a few minutes at the time of posting this. any Members / Contributors will be welcomed with open arms... The signup link above will work at some point today.

TY Guys :)

Helped a lot, I thought everyone was going to say "Clean / Light" colors for a site with a cart.. But if polished up enough i can pull it off and it shows a little personality rather than stocky looking clean styles.

Greatly Appreciated Feedback !!

Regards, Darren

Top Bottom