Exclude logo and favicon from upgrade only package

At the moment the logo.png and the favicon are also included in the upgrade only file but no one probably uses it and have to either delete them before uploading or if they forget to do that then upload their own later on.

I believe if these two are removed from the upgrade only package then it would save every one some time especially people like me who use the default style.

Unless it is intentionaly put in there to serve some purpose ofcourse.

Upvote 7
Not strictly a "no thanks", but the favicon that's provided won't be used unless it's moved somewhere else or there's a specific reference that was added to it into the templates. As such, it serves as a default reference.

For the logo, you can put yours anywhere and then adjust the logo path style property and it'll never be overwritten.

Hi

I have just merged my templates from into the new 1.2 versions as recommended in ACP, and now the favicon is the xenforo one. I can not find where it is referenced in the templates so can you tell me where I can find it, so I can point it back to my original one?

Thanks!

At the moment the logo.png and the favicon are also included in the upgrade only file but no one probably uses it and have to either delete them before uploading or if they forget to do that then upload their own later on.

I believe if these two are removed from the upgrade only package then it would save every one some time especially people like me who use the default style.

Unless it is intentionaly put in there to serve some purpose ofcourse.
I was going to post this.. :) Yes, what he said..

Top Bottom