Everyone say Hi to Kier Senior

Cezz

Hmmm...Kier is hiding his age, but I thought he was a bit older (no offense Kier :p).
Even if Kier was 45 that could technically be his dad... would mean his dad had him at 14 but possible... I believe (may be wrong that Kier is in his early-mid 30's)

Brandon_R

xenForo really has become one big family. You have no idea how it feels NOT feeling the corporate feeling. So many people depends on the success of xenForo it MUST take off. [i doubt his dad depends on the success though]

Mert

He looks so young , if i saw Kier and Mr.Malcolm drinking beer together , i would think they were brothers.

Cezz

He looks so young , if i saw Kier and Mr.Malcolm drinking beer together , i would think they were brothers.
Or maybe that is an old picture???

Even worse maybe said picture is actually Kier :D... My Gran uses a picture of my sister as her profile pic on facebook I find it creepy but meh.

Peggy

Or maybe that is an old picture???

Even worse maybe said picture is actually Kier :D... My Gran uses a picture of my sister as her profile pic on facebook I find it creepy but meh.
You think that avatar is Kier's SISTER?!?!?!?!? :eek:

j/k

Kier

XenForo developer
Staff member
I'll point the old man in here next time he's around. Nothing escapes attention here does it? :D

(And BTW, his feet are much more hairy and hobbity than mine ;))