Eve 1.3.7 to Xenforo?

Taryn Palmero

I am looking all over to see if anyone has ever imported their forum successfully from Eve 1.3.7 to XenForo or any other platform successfully? I know that vBulletin can import from Eve 1.3.4 but I cant actually get any technical help unless I buy the software which wont help if it does not work. Is it possible to safely jump ship from Eve 1.3.7 to XenForo? If not can someone recommend another Community or forum platform please? Thanks!

I am looking all over to see if anyone has ever imported their forum successfully from Eve 1.3.7 to XenForo or any other platform successfully? I know that vBulletin can import from Eve 1.3.4 but I cant actually get any technical help unless I buy the software which wont help if it does not work. Is it possible to safely jump ship from Eve 1.3.7 to XenForo? If not can someone recommend another Community or forum platform please? Thanks!

I think the vb converter for your forum software works so you can convert to vb and back to xenforo. But have a look at the free forums, like phpbb for ex, if they have a conversion for Eve 1.3.7 so you can convert to phpbb3 and then convert to xenforo.

Alternatively there are several users here, myself included, who provide paid conversion services in case you would like to hire someone to do the conversion for you.

Top Bottom