1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

eSport Cave

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by Araripe, Oct 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Araripe

Araripe Member

Site Name: eSport Cave
    URL: http://esportcave.com
    Type: Forum
    Category: eSports, Gaming and Technology

It's a discussion board focused mainly on three popular eSports with an insanely huge and constantly growing competitive scene: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Dota 2 and League of Legends. The main target is to make it the biggest forum about eSports in the world. Won't be easy at all, and the possibilities are really small. But I decided to try anyway :D It was released a few days ago, so, the amount of messages and members is still pretty small. 82 topics and 666 (yes, 666 :eek:) as of right now (10/04, 23:39 GMT +3). I want to reach the mark of 10,000 messages until January. Another impossible task :LOL: I will work really hard, though :D
    The main obstacle is the fact that eSport fans prefer social networks and HLTV to discuss about related things. I need to create something good enough to force a sort of "migration" :ROFLMAO: Extremely tough challenge. But I kinda like challenges, ya know? ;)
    That's all, I guess ^^

2. Davyc

Davyc Well-Known Member

Nice and clean and I see you're using flatawesome by PixelExit - great choice. Good luck with the site and I hope people appreciate the time and effort you've taken to bring them something interesting to the table.

:)

Araripe likes this.
  3. Araripe

Araripe Member

Thank you, @Davyc ;)
    FlatAwesome is fantastic :D

4. HenrikHansen

HenrikHansen Well-Known Member

Nice and colours. Good luck with the new site.

Araripe likes this.
  5. Araripe

Araripe Member

Thank you, Henrik ;)

6. Solidus

Solidus Well-Known Member

Far too many sections.

Araripe likes this.
  7. Araripe

Araripe Member

Well, I have to cover all games with a pro scene :( How can I make it smaller?

8. Solidus

Solidus Well-Known Member

CSGO, LoL etc don't need all those additional forums. Have forums for only the most popular games such as CSGO, CoD and Rocket League. Everything else goes into an "everything else" forum sorted by prefixes.

HenrikHansen and Araripe like this.
  9. Araripe

Araripe Member

Thank you for your suggestion :)

10. Maxxamillion

Maxxamillion Active Member

I'll keep an eye on this site I only really care for cod competitive esports but great job

Araripe likes this.
  11. Araripe

Araripe Member

Thank you for registering :3