eSport Cave

Araripe

Site Name: eSport Cave
URL: http://esportcave.com
Type: Forum
Category: eSports, Gaming and Technology

It's a discussion board focused mainly on three popular eSports with an insanely huge and constantly growing competitive scene: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Dota 2 and League of Legends. The main target is to make it the biggest forum about eSports in the world. Won't be easy at all, and the possibilities are really small. But I decided to try anyway :D It was released a few days ago, so, the amount of messages and members is still pretty small. 82 topics and 666 (yes, 666 :o) as of right now (10/04, 23:39 GMT +3). I want to reach the mark of 10,000 messages until January. Another impossible task :LOL: I will work really hard, though :D
The main obstacle is the fact that eSport fans prefer social networks and HLTV to discuss about related things. I need to create something good enough to force a sort of "migration" :ROFLMAO: Extremely tough challenge. But I kinda like challenges, ya know? ;)
That's all, I guess ^^

Nice and clean and I see you're using flatawesome by PixelExit - great choice. Good luck with the site and I hope people appreciate the time and effort you've taken to bring them something interesting to the table.

:)

CSGO, LoL etc don't need all those additional forums. Have forums for only the most popular games such as CSGO, CoD and Rocket League. Everything else goes into an "everything else" forum sorted by prefixes.

Top Bottom