XF 1.3 Errors after upgrade to 1.3.5

SimonV

After upgrading to 1.3.5 from 1.3.4 I can no longer logon to the forums. The forum is visible but cannot logon.

When trying to logon via the forums I get "A server error occurred. Please try again later."

When trying to logon to the admin panel I just get redirected back to the admin logon again.

If I try to run the upgrade script I get:

Server Error
Invalid authentication module '' (XenForo_Authentication_Core12) specified

1. XenForo_Authentication_Abstract::create() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 1251
  2. XenForo_Model_User->getUserAuthenticationObjectByUserId() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 1279
  3. XenForo_Model_User->validateAuthentication() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 296
  4. XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->actionLogin() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/domainname.com/httpdocs/forums/install/index.php at line 18\
I have tried to upload the files again and Im now Im trying to dowmload using another browser and upload again to see if that fixes this.

Any help on how to resolve this issue please as the forum is basically dead at the moment.

Thanks for the quick reply, yes it was. I had to upload the files an alternative way as each time I uploaded them I was getting different errors.

Top Bottom