Resource icon

Errorlog on acp home page 1.0.0

No permission to download
  • Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
This is completely off topic, but I want to just make a small note of it.

Your old framework ... The one you said people didn't like .... I DO. Funny little toy it is to play with. Don't know why you say no one liked it. Found a few things the plug in nicely.

:)

Only issue is on install. It installs just fine, but does show this in the logs (only that 1x)

But it does work and I like it :D

PHP:
ErrorException: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - library/Ragtek/FW/Model/F.php:41
Generated By: Thor, Sunday at 8:23 PM
Stack Trace

PHP:
#0 /home/sociall1/public_html/area51/library/Ragtek/FW/Model/F.php(41): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Invalid argumen...', '/home/sociall1/...', 41, Array)
#1 /home/sociall1/public_html/area51/library/Ragtek/FW/Model/F.php(72): Ragtek_FW_Model_F->_getNewestAddonVersion()
#2 /home/sociall1/public_html/area51/library/Ragtek/FW/ControllerAdmin/Manage.php(31): Ragtek_FW_Model_F->getNewVersions(Array)
#3 /home/sociall1/public_html/area51/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): Ragtek_FW_ControllerAdmin_Manage->actionGetRagtekAddons()
#4 /home/sociall1/public_html/area51/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/sociall1/public_html/area51/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State

PHP:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(71) "http://sociallyuncensored.eu/area51/admin.php?ragtek-fw/GetRagtekAddons"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["ragtek-fw/GetRagtekAddons"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

This is completely off topic, but I want to just make a small note of it.

Your old framework ... The one you said people didn't like .... I DO. Funny little toy it is to play with. Don't know why you say no one liked it. Found a few things the plug in nicely.

:)

Only issue is on install. It installs just fine, but does show this in the logs (only that 1x)

But it does work and I like it :D

PHP:
ErrorException: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - library/Ragtek/FW/Model/F.php:41
Generated By: Thor, Sunday at 8:23 PM
Stack Trace

PHP:
#0 /home/sociall1/public_html/area51/library/Ragtek/FW/Model/F.php(41): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Invalid argumen...', '/home/sociall1/...', 41, Array)
#1 /home/sociall1/public_html/area51/library/Ragtek/FW/Model/F.php(72): Ragtek_FW_Model_F->_getNewestAddonVersion()
#2 /home/sociall1/public_html/area51/library/Ragtek/FW/ControllerAdmin/Manage.php(31): Ragtek_FW_Model_F->getNewVersions(Array)
#3 /home/sociall1/public_html/area51/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): Ragtek_FW_ControllerAdmin_Manage->actionGetRagtekAddons()
#4 /home/sociall1/public_html/area51/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/sociall1/public_html/area51/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State

PHP:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(71) "http://sociallyuncensored.eu/area51/admin.php?ragtek-fw/GetRagtekAddons"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["ragtek-fw/GetRagtekAddons"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
1. nobody wanted to install it, people complained why they have to install addon x to be able to use addon y...
but nevermind, it's gone..
that's why you're getting this error.
i had the "check version" feature, which fetched a list with all the available addons and the newest version numbers and compared it with your installed ragtek addons

but, back to point 1
because nobody wanted to use it, i've removed it from most of the addons, SOOOOOOOOOOOO i THINK you should be able to deinstall it!

BUT i would recommand to check the sourcecode to see if it's used anywhere..

run grep and check if you can find inside /home/sociall1/public_html/area51/library/Ragtek any usages of Ragtek_FW

if it's only used inside of /home/sociall1/public_html/area51/library/Ragtek/FW it's fine and you can remove it, if not pls say me the addon id so i can check if you don't use the newest version, or if i hadn't released it

thx

Oh I know which add-on is using it or requires it.... Don't have to even need to check my files for it.

ragtek Profile Visitors 1.0.0 RC2

As I said, the error only happen that 1x when I first installed the framework. No worries.

Hi Ragtek,

When File Health Check i have this error

Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method Ragtek_SE_StaticMethods::getHashes() in /var/www/vhosts/directory/httpdocs/demo/library/Ragtek/SE/StaticMethods.php on line 32

Hi Ragtek,

When File Health Check i have this error

Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method Ragtek_SE_StaticMethods::getHashes() in /var/www/vhosts/directory/httpdocs/demo/library/Ragtek/SE/StaticMethods.php on line 32
I can confirm this

Top Bottom