1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained Errorlog on acp home page 1.0.0

Shows the count of the records in the error log on the acp home page

1. ragtek

ragtek Guest

2. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

This is completely off topic, but I want to just make a small note of it.

Your old framework ... The one you said people didn't like .... I DO. Funny little toy it is to play with. Don't know why you say no one liked it. Found a few things the plug in nicely.

Only issue is on install. It installs just fine, but does show this in the logs (only that 1x)

But it does work and I like it :D

ErrorExceptionInvalid argument supplied for foreach() - library/Ragtek/FW/Model/F.php:41
    Generated By
    ThorSunday at 8:23 PM
    Stack Trace

#0 /home/sociall1/public_html/area51/library/Ragtek/FW/Model/F.php(41): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Invalid argumen...', '/home/sociall1/...', 41, Array)
    #1 /home/sociall1/public_html/area51/library/Ragtek/FW/Model/F.php(72): Ragtek_FW_Model_F->_getNewestAddonVersion()
    #2 /home/sociall1/public_html/area51/library/Ragtek/FW/ControllerAdmin/Manage.php(31): Ragtek_FW_Model_F->getNewVersions(Array)
    #3 /home/sociall1/public_html/area51/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): Ragtek_FW_ControllerAdmin_Manage->actionGetRagtekAddons()
    #4 /home/sociall1/public_html/area51/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #5 /home/sociall1/public_html/area51/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #6 {main}
    Request State

array(3) {
    "url"] => string(71"http://sociallyuncensored.eu/area51/admin.php?ragtek-fw/GetRagtekAddons"
    ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    "ragtek-fw/GetRagtekAddons"] => string(0""
    "_POST"] => array(0) {
  3. ragtek

ragtek Guest

1. nobody wanted to install it, people complained why they have to install addon x to be able to use addon y...
    but nevermind, it's gone..
    that's why you're getting this error.
    i had the "check version" feature, which fetched a list with all the available addons and the newest version numbers and compared it with your installed ragtek addons

but, back to point 1
    because nobody wanted to use it, i've removed it from most of the addons, SOOOOOOOOOOOO i THINK you should be able to deinstall it!

BUT i would recommand to check the sourcecode to see if it's used anywhere..

run grep and check if you can find inside /home/sociall1/public_html/area51/library/Ragtek any usages of Ragtek_FW

if it's only used inside of /home/sociall1/public_html/area51/library/Ragtek/FW it's fine and you can remove it, if not pls say me the addon id so i can check if you don't use the newest version, or if i hadn't released it

4. Adam Howard

Oh I know which add-on is using it or requires it.... Don't have to even need to check my files for it.

ragtek Profile Visitors 1.0.0 RC2

As I said, the error only happen that 1x when I first installed the framework. No worries.
  5. Luis

Luis Well-Known Member

Hi Ragtek,

When File Health Check i have this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Ragtek_SE_StaticMethods::getHashes() in /var/www/vhosts/directory/httpdocs/demo/library/Ragtek/SE/StaticMethods.php on line 32
    Adam Howard likes this.
  6. Adam Howard

I can confirm this