XF 1.3 ErrorException: Undefined index: featured_count - library/XenResource/Model/Category.php:503

lmnop

Suddenly getting this error. How can I fix it??

Thanks,
M

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 11.35.20 AM.webp

#0 /home/h278/public_html/library/XenResource/Model/Category.php(503): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/h278/publ...', 503, Array)
#1 /home/h278/public_html/library/XenResource/Model/Category.php(474): XenResource_Model_Category->_applyRecursiveCountsToGrouped(Array, 0)
#2 /home/h278/public_html/library/XenResource/ControllerPublic/Resource.php(67): XenResource_Model_Category->applyRecursiveCountsToGrouped(Array)
#3 /home/h278/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenResource_ControllerPublic_Resource->actionIndex()
#4 /home/h278/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/h278/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

@Chris D - reaching out directly because in reading threads with ErrorException you help in many of them! At this point, I'm guessing a file or two may be corrupted. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated! M

I believe that's caused by uninstalling this add-on:

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/th-custom-fields.885/

You will need to reinstall the add-on (latest version) and then uninstall straight after if you no longer need it, as it should re-add the columns and with the new version no longer remove those columns on uninstall.

For further support with it, we'd have to refer you to the developer/maintainer of that add-on.

Top Bottom