1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RM 1.1 RM Server Errors

Discussion in 'Resource Manager Support' started by Russ, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

I'm no good at looking at these things, can anyone lend a hand? :)

XF: 1.4.4
    RM: 1.1.5

Everytime I click the RM it automatically generates these(for each refresh): Screenshot_9.png

Few of the errors
    Code:
    ErrorException: Undefined index: prefix_cache - library/XenResource/ControllerPublic/Resource.php:497
    Generated By: Russ, 3 minutes ago
    Stack Trace

#0 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/library/XenResource/ControllerPublic/Resource.php(497): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/xxxxxx/...', 497, Array)
    #1 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/library/XenResource/ControllerPublic/Resource.php(159): XenResource_ControllerPublic_Resource->_displayFilterOptions(Array, Array)
    #2 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenResource_ControllerPublic_Resource->actionIndex()
    #3 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #4 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #5 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(32) "https://pixelexit.com/resources/"
      ["_GET"] => array(0) {
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(0) {
      }
    }

Code:
    ErrorException: Undefined index: featured_count - library/XenResource/Model/Category.php:503
    Generated By: Russ, 6 minutes ago
    Stack Trace

#0 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/library/XenResource/Model/Category.php(503): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/xxxxxx/...', 503, Array)
    #1 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/library/XenResource/Model/Category.php(474): XenResource_Model_Category->_applyRecursiveCountsToGrouped(Array, 0)
    #2 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/library/XenResource/ControllerPublic/Resource.php(67): XenResource_Model_Category->applyRecursiveCountsToGrouped(Array)
    #3 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenResource_ControllerPublic_Resource->actionIndex()
    #4 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #5 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #6 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(32) "https://pixelexit.com/resources/"
      ["_GET"] => array(0) {
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(0) {
      }
    }

Add-ons if that's any help:
    Screenshot_10.png

I should note too finally... for whatever reason all of our Resource Manager Icons are gone, like they've been reset, not sure if that is some weird side effect of this either. Thanks ahead of time!

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Have you recently updated or made any other change?

This tends to indicate a template is trying to utilise a variable which isn't available to that template, possibly due to an outdated template.
    It can also happen when upgrading an add-on.

3. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Installed @Chris D addon install and upgrade maybe a week or two ago? Upgraded 2-3 add-ons with it.

$config['enableListeners'] = false; seems to make the problem go away so I'm running through my add-ons one by one.

4. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

I tried going through and disabled every add-on one by one on the site and refreshed each time to see if the problem occurs(still does when I disabled all of them)

I did the following as well:

• Rebuilt master data
    • Rebuilt cache related to the RM
    • No customized resource_ templates
    • Checked on the default style

I should note with debug mode enabled:

Screenshot_12.png

Any other thoughts on what I should try next?

5. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

It appeared to be a missing table in the database, not entirely sure how that happened but it appears fixed.