XF 1.2 Error when posting

Maarten23

Hey Guys,

Maybe somebody out here can help me because I am getting the following error when making a post:

Code:
Declaration of bdBank_XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete() should be compatible with that of WidgetFramework_Extend_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete()

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
    XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
    XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 926
    XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 450
    XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 2012
    XenForo_DataWriter::create() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 572
    XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in ModEss/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 43
    ModEss_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/dreamreef/domains/dreamreef.nl/public_html/index.php at line 13

I guess it has something to do with the dbBank addon or the WidgetFramework addon?

Anyone that can help?

Looks like an error with the ModEss add-on.

Post in the discussion thread for support with it.

For future reference, support for add-ons should always be posted in the respective threads, not in the general support forum.

Top Bottom