XF 1.2 Error when posting

Maarten23

Hey Guys,

Maybe somebody out here can help me because I am getting the following error when making a post:

Code:
Declaration of bdBank_XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete() should be compatible with that of WidgetFramework_Extend_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete()

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
    XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
    XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 926
    XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 450
    XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 2012
    XenForo_DataWriter::create() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 572
    XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in ModEss/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 43
    ModEss_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/dreamreef/domains/dreamreef.nl/public_html/index.php at line 13
I guess it has something to do with the dbBank addon or the WidgetFramework addon?

Anyone that can help?

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Looks like an error with the ModEss add-on.

Post in the discussion thread for support with it.

For future reference, support for add-ons should always be posted in the respective threads, not in the general support forum.

S

Syndol

Looks like an error with the ModEss add-on.
And you got to that conclusion from the above error?
Declaration of bdBank_XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete() should be compatible with that of WidgetFramework_Extend_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete()