1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Error when posting

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Maarten23, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Maarten23

Maarten23 Member

Hey Guys,

Maybe somebody out here can help me because I am getting the following error when making a post:

Code:
    Declaration of bdBank_XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete() should be compatible with that of WidgetFramework_Extend_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete()

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
        XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
        XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 926
        XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 450
        XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 2012
        XenForo_DataWriter::create() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 572
        XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in ModEss/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 43
        ModEss_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
        XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
        XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/dreamreef/domains/dreamreef.nl/public_html/index.php at line 13

I guess it has something to do with the dbBank addon or the WidgetFramework addon?

Anyone that can help?

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Looks like an error with the ModEss add-on.

Post in the discussion thread for support with it.

For future reference, support for add-ons should always be posted in the respective threads, not in the general support forum.

Maarten23 likes this.
  3. Syndol

Syndol Guest

And you got to that conclusion from the above error?

4. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3rd line from the bottom of the stack trace.

5. Syndol

Syndol Guest

XenForo is in there too ;)