XF 1.4 Error when copying test installation

Mr Lucky

I am preparing to import a vb forum and doing some test imports.

Following guidelines here I have a database for a fresh install, which I keep as a backup, and using a copy of that for each time I test the import.

The backup should be taken before you create any categories, forums, or test users, make any posts or add any content at all.

I have not added any categories, forums etc. but I have changed some options.

I have never imported using this backup, which I called database_new. I always used copies, e.g database_a, database_b etc.

Today I looked a test installetion but temprarily changed config.php back to the database_new as I was going to adjust another option, and I saw errors as if that database is looking for import log from one of the test ipmorts:

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'database_new.archived_import_log2' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 4:17 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/logictest/public_html/xforums/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT old_...')
#1 /home/logictest/public_html/xforums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\tSELECT old_...')
#2 /home/logictest/public_html/xforums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT old_...')
#3 /home/logictest/public_html/xforums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(808): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT old_...', 'node')
#4 /home/logictest/public_html/xforums/library/XenForo/Model/Import.php(351): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs('\n\t\t\tSELECT old_...', 'node')
#5 /home/logictest/public_html/xforums/library/XenForo/Model/Import.php(489): XenForo_Model_Import->getImportContentMap('node', 60)
#6 /home/logictest/public_html/xforums/forumdisplay.php(29): XenForo_Model_Import->mapNodeId(60)
#7 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(63) "http://domain.com/xforums/forumdisplay.php?f=60"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["f"] => string(2) "60"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Is this normal, or something to worry about?

If I'm understanding, you're referring to a database that hasn't had an import done on it yet. In which case, the error is expected -- it's happening because you're hitting one of the redirects which is for after the import. Specifically, it's trying to use the table you specified in 301config.php which doesn't exist by default.

If I'm understanding, you're referring to a database that hasn't had an import done on it yet. In which case, the error is expected -- it's happening because you're hitting one of the redirects which is for after the import. Specifically, it's trying to use the table you specified in 301config.php which doesn't exist by default.

Thanks, that makes perfect sense. It would be when I reverted to the (unimported) master install.

Am I right in saying I can do as much as I like to options in this one (e.g. spam settings, notices, registration defaults, custom fields) to save me time after the test/actual imports?

If so I stop worrying about it now.

Sort of -- you gave some examples that you can change and some that you can't. If there is data to be imported from a particular type, you can't change it before hand (if you're maintaining IDs). Custom fields are imported so you can't change that, but you can do options and notices.

Top Bottom