XF 1.5 Error resulting in all white screen while installing new style

I uploaded the files via FTP and went to install the XML and the screen went entirely white and stopped. My site is now un-accesible and I have an all white screen. Im talking polar bear in a blizzard white here. How do I recover? Thanks

ok, I know what I did. I tried to install the XML in the add on area instead of the "Import a Style" Now I've got an entirely white screen and cant access anything. How can I recover and get my site back up?

It looks like you're actually getting a 500 error response. The response headers don't have the hallmark of being generated by XF though.

You may need to look at your Nginx error log and/or your PHP-FPM error log to see if they have any additional details first.

Thank you. No change, I'm still getting an all white screen.

Thanks. From my error log.
Code:
[28-Jun-2016 17:33:04] PHP Fatal error:  Audentio_UIX_Listener_CodeEvent::initDependencies() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required './vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='/...../...../....../library:.:.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/share/pear') in /...../...../....../library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/CodeEvent.php on line 349
[28-Jun-2016 17:36:10] PHP Fatal error:  Audentio_UIX_Listener_CodeEvent::initDependencies() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required './vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='/...../...../....../library:.:.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/share/pear') in /...../...../....../library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/CodeEvent.php on line 349
[28-Jun-2016 17:51:26] PHP Fatal error:  Audentio_UIX_Listener_CodeEvent::initDependencies() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required './vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='/...../...../....../library:.:.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/share/pear') in /...../...../....../library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/CodeEvent.php on line 349

In the first instance, you may need to add the following to config.php

PHP:
$config['enableListeners'] = false;

This will disable all code event listeners. Specifically the above errors suggest an issue with the UI.X add-on. So if the above being added to config.php works, you should be able to uninstall that add-on, remove the above line, and then seek support from the author of that add-on.

In the first instance, you may need to add the following to config.php

PHP:
$config['enableListeners'] = false;

This will disable all code event listeners. Specifically the above errors suggest an issue with the UI.X add-on. So if the above being added to config.php works, you should be able to uninstall that add-on, remove the above line, and then seek support from the author of that add-on.

Thanks. The only config.php file I am finding is config.php.default and is in the Library folder. Where am I missing it?

config.php should be in the library folder too. Are you sure it's not there? It's actually required for XF to run properly so it should be there.

Your install page displays the install system login so I'm pretty sure it must be finding the config.php file as without it that would be giving us even more errors.

The config.php file is created automatically during install and contains all of the database configuration.

Top Bottom