XF 1.5 Error on User Upgrade Renewal

I've been getting this "Error: Exception: Please enter a value for the required field 'username'." for the past 2 days when an activate subscription is renewed. It seems to also give them 1 year added to their subscription instead of 1 month even though the upgrade is for 1 month. Any ideas what could cause this to happen?

Can you show the full backtrace from the error? This is almost certainly caused by an add-on though.

An add-on may be related to the timing issue as this isn't something we've heard of before, though if you've changed subscription lengths, it's possible the existing length is being maintained.

Can you show the full backtrace from the error? This is almost certainly caused by an add-on though.

An add-on may be related to the timing issue as this isn't something we've heard of before, though if you've changed subscription lengths, it's possible the existing length is being maintained.
By full backtrace do you mean the error log? It seems now that even though I manually edited the time to the correct amount it will add an extra month

Okay the error happened when I updated
TaigaChat Pro
and had this installed:
[LiquidServe] User Upgrade Conversations

So removing [LiquidServe] User Upgrade Conversations fixed the error

Top Bottom