• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.1 Error on server move: XenForo_Dependencies_Public not found

Akela

After moving servers I got a blank screen whenever trying to access any page, regular or admin.

After adding "ini_set('display_errors', true);" to config.php, the following error came up when accessing any regular (publicly accessible page):
"Fatal error: Class 'XenForo_Dependencies_Public' not found in /home/latindco/public_html/folder/index.php on line 12"

When trying to access an admin page, the error looks like this:
Fatal error: Class 'XenForo_Dependencies_Admin' not found in /home/latindco/public_html/folder/admin.php on line 12

Help.

Tracy Perry

After moving servers I got a blank screen whenever trying to access any page, regular or admin.

After adding "ini_set('display_errors', true);" to config.php, the following error came up when accessing any regular (publicly accessible page):
"Fatal error: Class 'XenForo_Dependencies_Public' not found in /home/latindco/public_html/folder/index.php on line 12"

When trying to access an admin page, the error looks like this:
Fatal error: Class 'XenForo_Dependencies_Admin' not found in /home/latindco/public_html/folder/admin.php on line 12

Help.
I'm assuming that the xenForo structure is located in your /public_html/folder location?
Does the web server point to that location as the root for the forum domain?

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
It seems like not all of the files have been uploaded, or the file permissions are all wrong.

XenForo_Dependencies_Public would essentially resolve to library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php

Is that file there?