XF 1.1 Error on server move: XenForo_Dependencies_Public not found

Akela

After moving servers I got a blank screen whenever trying to access any page, regular or admin.

After adding "ini_set('display_errors', true);" to config.php, the following error came up when accessing any regular (publicly accessible page):
"Fatal error: Class 'XenForo_Dependencies_Public' not found in /home/latindco/public_html/folder/index.php on line 12"

When trying to access an admin page, the error looks like this:
Fatal error: Class 'XenForo_Dependencies_Admin' not found in /home/latindco/public_html/folder/admin.php on line 12

Help.

After moving servers I got a blank screen whenever trying to access any page, regular or admin.

After adding "ini_set('display_errors', true);" to config.php, the following error came up when accessing any regular (publicly accessible page):
"Fatal error: Class 'XenForo_Dependencies_Public' not found in /home/latindco/public_html/folder/index.php on line 12"

When trying to access an admin page, the error looks like this:
Fatal error: Class 'XenForo_Dependencies_Admin' not found in /home/latindco/public_html/folder/admin.php on line 12

Help.
I'm assuming that the xenForo structure is located in your /public_html/folder location?
Does the web server point to that location as the root for the forum domain?

It seems like not all of the files have been uploaded, or the file permissions are all wrong.

XenForo_Dependencies_Public would essentially resolve to library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php

Is that file there?

Top Bottom