XF 2.2 XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1048]: Column 'ip_id' cannot be null in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 230

nathanw

I've been forced to change VPS providers and have completed the following to do so:
  1. Provisioned new VPS, installed Debian 12
  2. Installed Apache, PHP, MariaDB, other releated items
  3. Configured MySQL accounts and databases, Apache as per existing server
  4. Copied all files to the new server
  5. sqldump database, upload to new server
  6. Confirmed XF loads
I noticed that table xf_session was corrupt on the old host - the table was never included in the sqldump.
I created it as per advice in https://xenforo.com/community/threads/i-have-a-huge-problem.200534/
In case there was bad data in xf_ip, I removed all data from that table.

When I login as a user, I get the below error and am not progressed to the forum home page, rather staying on https://<url>/login/login

If I click on the Forums link, I can view everything, but cannot post/reply - same error.

I am able to login to ACP without any issues. I haven't received any errors yet.
I rebuilt the user cache, just in case.

Any help would be appreciated!

I still have access to the old VPS if I need to do anything there before migrating data again.

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1048]: Column 'ip_id' cannot be null in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 230
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 198
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 78
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 96
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 219
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1526
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1258
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Repository/Ip.php at line 31
XF\Repository\Ip->logIp() in src/XF/ControllerPlugin/Login.php at line 212
XF\ControllerPlugin\Login->completeLogin() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Login.php at line 125
XF\Pub\Controller\Login->actionLogin() in src/addons/Siropu/Chat/XF/Pub/Controller/Login.php at line 11
Siropu\Chat\XF\Pub\Controller\Login->actionLogin() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 258
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2487
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Top Bottom