1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

error on installation of jfusion

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Cookie Chiang, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Cookie Chiang

Cookie Chiang Member

Hi,
    When I try to install JoomlaBridge plug-in in xenforo, I get the following error message:

finfo_file() [function.finfo-file]: File or path not found 'addon_JoomlaBridge.xml'

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
    2. finfo_file() in C:\xampp\htdocs\xenforo\library\Zend\File\Transfer\Adapter\Abstract.php at line 1302
    3. Zend_File_Transfer_Adapter_Abstract->_detectMimeType() in C:\xampp\htdocs\xenforo\library\Zend\File\Transfer\Adapter\Http.php at line 468
    4. Zend_File_Transfer_Adapter_Http->_prepareFiles() in C:\xampp\htdocs\xenforo\library\Zend\File\Transfer\Adapter\Http.php at line 53
    5. Zend_File_Transfer_Adapter_Http->__construct() in C:\xampp\htdocs\xenforo\library\XenForo\ControllerAdmin\AddOn.php at line 169
    6. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in C:\xampp\htdocs\xenforo\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 310
    7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in C:\xampp\htdocs\xenforo\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 132
    8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:\xampp\htdocs\xenforo\admin.php at line 13
    Could anyone help me?
    Thanks

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

You didn't upload the files properly, or give it the correct path to the add-on file. However, we can't provide support for add-ons.