MG 2.0 Error Can Not Play File

KawaiiHannah

I get this window.The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

AE404B42-D256-413A-8C94-34D7434D3B0C.webp

What file was uploaded, what extension/file type is it, and which browser did you view it with?

Are you able to zip up the original file and attach it to a post so we can test it?

It was a Video
Extension was .mov
Chrome, safari on Apple device

On android I can view the file

And not really it’s an adult file I’ll try to upload an non adult one and post it here :)

Do you have any FFmpeg features enabled such as transcoding?

If you do not have transcoding enabled then we are likely detecting it as being compatible, generally, with most modern browsers (video H.264 and audio AAC or MP3).

Was it an iPhone, iPad or Mac? What version of iOS or macOS does it have?

Technically you'd maybe still come across this (unless you enable the option to force transcoding all videos).

I just tried this with a MOV file created on my iPhone and it worked as I expect (it was rejected because it wasn't encoded with H.264).

So having a file to test with would be ideal to rule out any issues with our detection. However, it might just be as simple as being a corrupted source video and the video player being slightly overzealous.

Technically you'd maybe still come across this (unless you enable the option to force transcoding all videos).

I just tried this with a MOV file created on my iPhone and it worked as I expect (it was rejected because it wasn't encoded with H.264).

So having a file to test with would be ideal to rule out any issues with our detection. However, it might just be as simple as being a corrupted source video and the video player being slightly overzealous.
Can I submit the file via tickets as I host an adult site and rather not post it to the public forums

Top Bottom