1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Error by renaming of redirected thread

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Romchik®, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Romchik®

Romchik® Well-Known Member

Try rename thread with this icon - [​IMG].
    Code:
    Argument 2 passed to XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Abstract::updateIndex()  must be an array, boolean given, called in  /***/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php  on line 601 and defined
       1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Abstract.php at line 237
       2. XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Abstract->updateIndex() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 601
       3. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_updateSearchIndexTitle() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 539
       4. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_indexForSearch() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 380
       5. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1295
       6. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 760
       7. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
       8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
       9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /***/index.php at line 15

Pavel Safonov likes this.
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I've just tested this on my install and it worked fine.

Can you post the steps you are taking so I can try to reproduce it.

3. Romchik®

Romchik® Well-Known Member

This bug has other admin reported. I have tested - same error, local and online.

Create thread "Redirect test" in forum "Forum - 1".
    01.png
    Move thread in "Forum - 2" with redirect that expires after 1 day.
    02.png 03.png 04.png
    Back to the Forum - 1. Trying edit thread title.
    05.png
    Save - error.
    06.png

Pavel Safonov and Brogan like this.
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for the screenshots, that helps and I can confirm the problem.

Pavel Safonov likes this.
  5. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Fixed now, thanks - shouldn't be doing anything with the search index (because there are no messages).

Romchik® likes this.