1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error while changing thread prefix

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by tafreehm, May 27, 2012.

1. tafreehm

tafreehm Well-Known Member

I just tried to change Thread prefix. and it shows error when I try to change thread prefix inline from message list temp.

Here is the error message:
    Code:
    The following error occurred:
    Undefined index: post_id

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Post.php at line 33
        XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Post->_insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Abstract.php at line 227
        XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Abstract->insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 623
        XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_updateSearchIndexTitle() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 550
        XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_indexForSearch() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 388
        XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
        XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 772
        XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
        XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
        XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/index.php at line 13

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I have a suspicion... that the first_post_id is not set for the thread. I can reproduce this error if I deliberately remove that value from the thread record. This should not happen normally except for after an import if the rebuild fails for some reason.

Try running this:

Admin CP -> Tools -> Rebuild Caches -> Rebuild Thread Information

Then try changing the prefix again.

3. tafreehm

tafreehm Well-Known Member

Nope, still same error.

4. Jake Bunce

In that case I would like to examine the problem. Can you send me a PM with a URL and admin login to your forum, and a URL and login for phpmyadmin?

5. Jake Bunce

I just rebuilt the thread information myself and it fixed the error.

tafreehm likes this.