XF 1.5 Error Attaching Images

Wesker

This is an ongoing issue for which our host can not resolve. Since we migrated to our new servers, we have had a number of issues uploading files. We can temporarily fix the issue but then it comes back later.

THE FOLLOWING ERROR OCCURRED

The uploaded file is too large for the server to process. (We changed the phrase)

Updated the PHP file to this

We have set the below mentioned values for the respective directives.

========================
memory_limit = 1024M
upload_max_filesize = 1024M
post_max_size = 1024M
======================

admin.php?options/list/attachments
Maximum Attachment File Size (KB) set to 1024
Set to ImageMagick PECL Extension
This is checked Use Flash Uploader

Need assistance as we can't seem to fix the issue.

Just an update here. This issue is more complex than originally reported. The issue isn't just attaching images but also when I try to update user group permissions or censoring it gives a security error occurred. Please go back and try again. Also I am unable to install new plugins. When this happens, the ability to upload images is also not working.

Ultimately it seems all these errors as well as possibly others are all related to the same problem.

When I restart httpd everything resets and is back to normal but the error comes back again after 24-48 hours forcing me to repeat the restart httpd process.

Any other ideas on what this could be?

I would start looking for another host if I were you. A whole array of problems and you are the only one with those problems.
I don't know what your level of experience is but I would check out a VPS server. But you should only do that if you know what you are doing ;)

I would start looking for another host if I were you. A whole array of problems and you are the only one with those problems.
I don't know what your level of experience is but I would check out a VPS server. But you should only do that if you know what you are doing ;)

I'm not advanced with servers but I have years of knowledge on it. I specialize in different areas.

With that said, the host isn't the problem. The server configuration was custom build because I couldn't trust a host to do it correctly. If I am to do it right, I have to do it myself with aid from another top developer group here following the leads of what others recommend should be done to setup a highly efficient xenforo configuration. 99.8% of hosts won't know what to do in this situation if I requested aid from them.

The server as of now is running perfectly fine with some unexplained issues like this. The problem seems to be going away slowly but cameback again today. Prior to this it was happening every 24 hours. Now the error returns every 3-4 days. Everything I have research and looked into has been done.

Top Bottom