1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot Reproduce Error after update to XenForo 1.2.2

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by caoanh204, Oct 13, 2013.

  1. caoanh204

    caoanh204 Active Member

    Dear Xenforo, I want report an bug but I still do not clear understand.

    After I update from xenforo 1.2.1 to 1.2.2 I got an error, random in 10% of visits my site load fail, the browser return null. But when I F5, it's load normal. I see in my site and Xenforo forum (http://xenforo.com/community/) got same error.

    When using Google Chrome > F12 > Console mode, I see "Failed to load resource : http://domain.com/threads/sample-title.123/"

    When test using Firefox, I got error message:
    I guess it is related to jquery new version but I'm not sure.
    As I said, it does not happen often, but it's annoying to users, they have to press F5 to continue.

    Please detect and fix in 1.2.3.

    Screenshot with random access:

    ...and It load ok after press F5 to refresh:

  2. Amaury

    Amaury Well-Known Member

    No issues on either browser here.

    Are you using the latest version for both browsers?
  3. Mike

    Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

    No issue here either. This is more indicative of an issue between servers and your computer. An error like that would likely indicate an unexpected connection drop or the compressed content of the page between manipulated (making it invalid).
  4. caoanh204

    caoanh204 Active Member

    So why I'm not got error with Xenforo 1.2.1 and any other website?
    I'm using lastest version of Chrome and Firefox with optical cable.
  5. Moshe1010

    Moshe1010 Well-Known Member

    Just doing the obvious here, but try to restart your modem/router and your computer. If you have another computer at home/laptop, try from there. Laptop that is connected to a different network than your house would give you better indication about this problem. I can't reproduce this either, so I think this is something local, perhaps on your computer/internet connection or in extreme cases your ISP/proxy (if you have one).
    caoanh204 and Amaury like this.
  6. Sventek

    Sventek Member

    I also receive that error message, here and on the forums I run - only in Firefox, and on two different computers using different internet access.

Share This Page