• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RM 1.1 Error after install

bart

Active member
#1
I just installed this resource and get this error in de ACP going to "Resource/Resource Fields".

This error:

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'resource_field.display_group' in 'order clause'
1.Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
2.Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
3.Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
4.Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
5.XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenResource/Model/ResourceField.php at line 78
6.XenResource_Model_ResourceField->getResourceFields() in XenResource/ControllerAdmin/Field.php at line 19
7.XenResource_ControllerAdmin_Field->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
8.XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
9.XenForo_FrontController->run() in /data/www/xen/admin.php at line 13
"Resource/Resource categories" and "Resource/Resource prefixes" give no errors.

I have no categories nor prefixes nor anything yet. I did install the RM some time ago but de-installed it because I had no use for it.

I installed through Waindigo's install-addon.
 

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
#3
The error indicates the column doesn't exist in the database.

If you have no content, try uninstalling and reinstalling, using the default method though, not an add-on.
 

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
#4
If you have Waindigo's custom fields add-on installed, that has conflicts with RM 1.1. I think you can upgrade that add-on after the fact, though I'm not 100% sure how the change worked.
 

bart

Active member
#5
Not your bug! I have it installed now.

It is a problem with Waindigo's install-addon. It probably has to do with server-rights.

Hope you will once make that addon a part of the core, it really really makes installing an addon a lot easier.
 

Jon W

Well-known member
#6
Nothing to do with my Install and Upgrade add-on as far as I can tell.

Upgrading Custom Fields after upgrading Resource Manager should fix this issue. This is slightly different to the bug caused if you already had Resource Manager installed.