[Endless Horizon] Advanced Open Graph [Deleted]

I registered. Sent a message, how the heck do I buy the addon. Why is this so complicated? Says I am not confirmed. I've received no email. It is not in my spam box, what gives?
Your account was filtered by StopForumSpam, so I had to manually approve your registration before you can do anything else.
Further
, the page it suggests to read about being an established member is a 404:

https://www.endlesshorizon.net/pages/established/
I forgot to update the link, I guess. It's actually https://www.endlesshorizon.net/help/established/

I bought this addon hoping it would fix this issue I get every time I cache a new image on FB:

"The provided 'og:image' properties are not yet available because new images are processed asynchronously. To ensure shares of new URLs include an image, specify the dimensions using 'og:image:width' and 'og:image:height' tags"

Why doesn't it set these tags?

"The provided 'og:image' properties are not yet available because new images are processed asynchronously. To ensure shares of new URLs include an image, specify the dimensions using 'og:image:width' and 'og:image:height' tags"
There has to be something different with the captured image URL on your website. Generally, it's not explicitly required to provide 'og:image:width' and 'og:image:height' tags. If I need to provide that, I'll have to make the add-on check dimensions on the fly, and resource-wise I don't like the idea (besides it's not explicitly required anyway). As proof, it works just fine without those tags on my site and others'.

Last edited:
The ordering process is strange like with some other providers here.. I had to get used to it still I find it annoying! Anyway, OP provides oustanding support and has been of great help to me all the time during the process I installed it and had some troubles to get it work correct at the beginning. Can only recommend him if you need such a plugin.

Endless Horizon is currently undergoing maintenance!
Add-on purchase is temporarily disabled till January 20th, 2017. Thank you for the understanding!
Darn, my holiday break will be over by then :(

Any chance to purchase this directly from you @BobbyWibowo ?

Any chance to purchase this directly from you @BobbyWibowo ?
Err.. it's possible. But then, I'll have to manually confirm the payment and send the installation file to your email. I don't have any problem with that, but once we have finished the maintenance, I'd like you to create an account in Endless Horizon so that you can receive notifications and be able to download future updates by yourself. Well, if you're fine with that, feel free to send me a message.

@BobbyWibowo, Does this add-on Open Graph for improved social media presence on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, pinterest and more platform supported? Does work with enabling Proxy Images?

@Nirjonadda It should improve your website's social media presence in Facebook and Twitter. As for Google+ and LinkedIn, I don't know if they support any kind of protocols, but if they do support Open Graph protocol, then you should benefit on them as well. Yes, it should work well with Proxy Images. Though if you want it to work well with image attachments, you need to make sure Guests have permission to view attachments. You can also use this add-on to force Guests to have permission to view image attachments while still retaining the ability to limit them from viewing non-image attachments.

Oh figures. Is that article? That regex feature only works for normal threads out of the box.
You can apply this template edit to get it work for articles though:
Look for EWRporta2_ArticleView template, then find:
HTML:
<meta name="description" content="{xen:helper snippet, $firstPost.message, 155}" />
after that replace that line with these lines:
HTML:
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.EHAOG_UseRegexDesc}">
    <xen:set var="$cleanDesc"><xen:callback class="EndlessHorizon_AdvOG_Listener" method="getCleanDesc" params="{xen:array 'desc={xen:helper snippet, $firstPost.message}', 'patterns={$xenOptions.EHAOG_RegexDesc}'}"></xen:callback></xen:set>
    <meta name="description" content="{xen:helper snippet, $cleanDesc, 155}" />
<xen:else />
    <meta name="description" content="{xen:helper snippet, $firstPost.message, 155}" />
</xen:if>
then look for:
HTML:
<xen:set var="$description">{xen:helper snippet, $firstPost.message, 155}</xen:set>
after that replace that line with this line:
HTML:
<xen:set var="$description">{xen:helper snippet, {xen:if '{$xenOptions.EHAOG_UseRegexDesc}', '{$cleanDesc}', '{$firstPost.message}'}, 155}</xen:set>

Oh figures. Is that article? That regex feature only works for normal threads out of the box.
You can apply this template edit to get it work for articles though:
Look for EWRporta2_ArticleView template, then find:
HTML:
after that replace that line with these lines:
HTML:
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.EHAOG_UseRegexDesc}">
    <xen:set var="$cleanDesc"><xen:callback class="EndlessHorizon_AdvOG_Listener" method="getCleanDesc" params="{xen:array 'desc={xen:helper snippet, $firstPost.message}', 'patterns={$xenOptions.EHAOG_RegexDesc}'}"></xen:callback></xen:set>
    <meta name="description" content="{xen:helper snippet, $cleanDesc, 155}" />
<xen:else />
</xen:if>
then look for:
HTML:
<xen:set var="$description">{xen:helper snippet, $firstPost.message, 155}</xen:set>
after that replace that line with this line:
HTML:
<xen:set var="$description">{xen:helper snippet, {xen:if '{$xenOptions.EHAOG_UseRegexDesc}', '{$cleanDesc}', '{$firstPost.message}'}, 155}</xen:set>
when i try this i become the message
Code:
The following templates contained errors and were not saved: EWRporta2_ArticleView: Template tags are not well-formed. <xen:container> was not closed.

@BobbyWibowo, Remove matches of RegEx patterns from description not working (Remove [ IMG] and [ ATTACH] tags) with Embed link image.

Examples type link not work:

Code:
[url=https://pl.vc/cjsqc][img]https://picload.org/image/roolrwwp/001.jpg[/url]

ScreenShot00259.webp

Its work this type link:

Code:
[img]https://picload.org/image/roolrwwp/001.jpg[/img]

Top Bottom