[Endless Horizon] Advanced Open Graph [Deleted]

Fair enough, at least you've made it so the problem can be solved if we don't mind scraping it manually (usually I have to edit the new photo onto the first page then scrape, this is much cleaner).

BobbyWibowo updated [Endless Horizon] Advanced Open Graph with a new update entry:

Updated to 1.7.2

Notice: Customers will receive an email containing the installations file a few minutes after this change log was posted in XenForo's Resources section.
Click "... Read More" to see some preview images.

Change logs:
  • Added a new option to tell the add-on to force Facebook to re-scrape a particular thread when it's being edited from Thread Tools > Edit Thread (you don't specifically have to change anything, you just need to click on Save Changes when editing the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

That's... something that I hadn't think about, lol

If it's not going to appear when someone have no permission to edit thread's title and own post, I kinda believe it won't appear even when you have permission to explicitly choose Open Graph image.
Oh well, I'll see if I can have it forcibly shown in the next version, I guess

That's... something that I hadn't think about, lol

If it's not going to appear when someone have no permission to edit thread's title and own post, I kinda believe it won't appear even when you have permission to explicitly choose Open Graph image.
Oh well, I'll see if I can have it forcibly shown in the next version, I guess

I just had this same issue with another addon. Normal users can Edit thread titles if you give them permission, but edit thread on top is a different permission than the normal edit portion down below.

I just did a little tampering. It seems like, without permission to edit thread's title and own post, the whole thing can't forcibly be shown through template edit. Sigh.. I guess I'll just add another popup menu or something in the next version.

I just did a little tampering. It seems like, without permission to edit thread's title and own post, the whole thing can't forcibly be shown through template edit. Sigh.. I guess I'll just add another popup menu or something in the next version.

Well this is a great way to make the feature more dynamic. Appreciate the work.

Added a new option to add extra article tags for threads (article:author and author:published_time) to support Pinterest better. You will still need to validate and verify your domain with Pinterest's Rich Pins Validator.

Can't be validated.

7851771546124b6e900e86506b31efa4.png

i'm getting the error:

Code:
Callback EndlessHorizon_AdvOG_Listener::load_class_controller is invalid (Invalid Method).

when upgrading from 1.7.0 to 1.7.2 on XenForo 1.5.10

Reupload files. I didn't change much to those bits in particular since 1.7.0 (only moved them from the bottom to the top of the file). Plus, I tested upgrading on my live forum before releasing the update, and there was no issue (dev done on local forum).

Reupload files. I didn't change much to those bits in particular since 1.7.0 (only moved them from the bottom to the top of the file). Plus, I tested upgrading on my live forum before releasing the update, and there was no issue (dev done on local forum).

sorry about that, it was my mistake. i was using waindigo's old installer. doing it manually worked fine. thanks for such an awesome plugin.

Addon is working fine for me on 1.5.11. I upgraded to 1.5.12 and have not had a chance to test thoroughly. I have not used the pinterest features.

Top Bottom