Enbed HTML

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobbinK

Is there anyway to embed HTML code directly into a Xenforo site or edit the Source Code? I want to add a Zendesk HTML widget into the site not sure if it's possible.

Last edited:
All of XenForo templates are directly editable so it should be possible to embed something like that. You could also use a "page node".

All of XenForo templates are directly editable so it should be possible to embed something like that. You could also use a "page node".
Ok because I'm trying to add a support widget to the site, this is the code.

<!-- Start of palladiummc Zendesk Widget script -->
<script>/*<![CDATA[*/window.zEmbed||function(e,t){var n,o,d,i,s,a=[],r=document.createElement("iframe");window.zEmbed=function(){a.push(arguments)},window.zE=window.zE||window.zEmbed,r.src="javascript:false",r.title="",r.role="presentation",(r.frameElement||r).style.cssText="display: none",d=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),d=d[d.length-1],d.parentNode.insertBefore(r,d),i=r.contentWindow,s=i.document;try{o=s}catch(e){n=document.domain,r.src='javascript:var d=document.open();d.domain="'+n+'";void(0);',o=s}o.open()._l=function(){var o=this.createElement("script");n&&(this.domain=n),o.id="js-iframe-async",o.src=e,this.t=+new Date,this.zendeskHost=t,this.zEQueue=a,this.body.appendChild(o)},o.write('<body onload="document._l();">'),o.close()}("https://assets.zendesk.com/embeddable_framework/main.js","palladiummc.zendesk.com");
/*]]>*/</script>
<!-- End of palladiummc Zendesk Widget script -->

Am I able to embed this?

If you require support, you will need to add your forum user name to your license which will allow you to post in the customer forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom