1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Embed Album

Discussion in 'Media Gallery Suggestions' started by Summit, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Summit

Summit Active Member

I don't know if this is already in, or if people would want this if it isn't. However, I think having the ability to embed an album would be quite cool. Something like how imgur does it. All the pictures within that album can be embedded into a slideshow on a forum post.

Mr Lucky, Coop1979, Motobaka and 8 others like this.
  2. cmpe

cmpe Active Member

Bump for this suggestion! :)

Just tried out a demo of XMG hoping this feature would exist and the lack of the ability to embed an album into a post/thread puts me on the fence.

I run a sports community and we get photo credentials to cover events. We typically just upload the images into a directory on a web server then use the IMG tag to embed ~100 images into a single "photo" thread dedicated for the event however this looks really clunky and requires users to scroll down a long way to view all images. Was hoping that there was an addon that would allow embedding a set of photos into a single post (via a slider or some other mechanism).

Summit likes this.
  3. baka

baka New Member

Been looking for this function, too and think this is something rly missing.

4. PJK

PJK Member

Bump, did this ever get implemented, or can we only embed individual pieces of media?