XF 1.3 Emails

Check that you have the email on registration option selected.
Check the server mail logs to confirm the emails are being sent.
Confirm that the emails are not being slagged as spam and delivered to spam folders.

EDIT;
I also have another issue,I have set up a route fiter:

Find Route:pages/vote/
Replace With:vote/

But I get a 404? (the page DOES exist) I've had to replace it with a more hacky method /vote.php (redirects to the vote page)

I'm sorry, where would these all be located?

Check that you have the email on registration option selected. - AdminCP

Check the server mail logs to confirm the emails are being sent. - On the server itself. Normally in /var/log

Confirm that the emails are not being slagged as spam and delivered to spam folders. - Ask your users.

Check that you have the email on registration option selected. - AdminCP

Check the server mail logs to confirm the emails are being sent. - On the server itself. Normally in /var/log

Confirm that the emails are not being slagged as spam and delivered to spam folders. - Ask your users.

Thanks, doing so now.

Woah, sorry. I thought starting my own thread would mean I could ask what I want..God, some people.
No, it means to ask the questions in the appropriate topic area (which makes sense - why would I want to look for a styling related question in a general support area when their is a specific area for styling related questions.
Some people are better at styling related stuff and they don't pay much attention to questions in another area. If you want the best level of support (both by the support staff and other users) it behooves you to use the correct topic area.
In addition, most people would see that the original problem was solved and quit reading from there (that's what I do in the support areas since there is no further need for me to look into the problem).

No, it means to ask the questions in the appropriate topic area (which makes sense - why would I want to look for a styling related question in a general support area when their is a specific area for styling related questions.
Some people are better at styling related stuff and they don't pay much attention to questions in another area. If you want the best level of support (both by the support staff and other users) it behooves you to use the correct topic area.
In addition, most people would see that the original problem was solved and quit reading from there (that's what I do in the support areas since there is no further need for me to look into the problem).

Well I started the thread, but whatever. I'm not going to continue flaming.

Top Bottom