XF 1.2 Email related server errors. Every minute for 6 days! Please help

Stuart Wright

So I've only just realised that there is some substance to the reports from people that they are not getting mails from AVForums.
I'm just looking at the server errors starting on Monday at 11:36am and then every minute or so since.
I have hundreds of emails reporting

Zend_Mail_Transport_Exception: Unable to send mail. - library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Sendmail.php:137
Generated By: Unknown Account, 26 minutes ago

#0 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Abstract.php(348): Zend_Mail_Transport_Sendmail->_sendMail()
#1 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/Zend/Mail.php(1194): Zend_Mail_Transport_Abstract->send(Object(Zend_Mail))
#2 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/MailQueue.php(62): Zend_Mail->send(Object(Zend_Mail_Transport_Sendmail))
#3 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/MailQueue.php(10): XenForo_Model_MailQueue->runMailQueue(9.966099023819)
#4 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(252): XenForo_Deferred_MailQueue->execute(Array, Array, 9.966099023819, '')
#5 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(378): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 9.966099023819, '', false)
#6 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(331): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#7 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#8 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(36) "http://www.avforums.com/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(74) "/threads/games-bargains-you-mean-we-can-play-them-as-well.1785055/page-157"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Any ideas please?

Are you getting any errors in the actual e-mail log on the server?
No. Seems like one of the mail servers was on a block list. Tim has moved the IP.
I need to have all the members awaiting confirmation sent their activation emails again.
Please tell me there is an option to do this.

Well you can try this: Go to email users, and select only users registered between a specific period (maybe last two weeks) and awaiting e-mail confirmation. Your message can be something that something went wrong with the activation e-mail and if they want to register they need to click this link. This is the link: http://yourdomain.net/account-confirmation/resend to let a user resend their activation codes.

Good luck :)

Top Bottom