XF 2.1 Email Notifications when a post is in moderation queue

Mr Lucky

Is there a way to get notifications when there is a post awaiting moderation? One of my forums is quite low traffic so I don't always think to check it every day. I have set myself to watch all forums, biut those notifications from that do not seem to aplly if tha new post has not yet been approved - so I need to be alerted whn there is such a post.

I'm aware of @AndyB fine addon for new user notification, and this is useful when a user registers and needs approval, but I am wondering more about posts needing approval.

Reactions: arn
I’ve released a paid addon that does this, it sends an alert and a email when a new post/thread is added to the mod queue,

I’ve released a paid addon that does this, it sends an alert and a email when a new post/thread is added to the mod queue,
Thank you for creating this plugin - it works, but needs a little refinement imho, please see discussion section of plugin.

Ozzy, hi, i think that a simple email "for moderator" and "from category" could be very done. And the report center could be turned off. Becouse when a moderator from a specific category receive his email notification, is done.
No need to pass throught the report center. is a plus step for me.
Also, attention, the moderators (not Super moderators) need to see only the notification about content reported from the category they watch. Super moderato instead, can see notification about all content reported from all the forum.

Top Bottom