XF 1.3 Email notifications filtered as SPAM in gmail! HELP

NeoCHI

I've recently migrated my server to a new hosting company and now my email notifications don't work. Anyone have any ideas how to resolve this issue?

This is one of the reasons why I've kicked everything Google to the curb. After years and years of receiving my server notices and log reports, Google changed something and they started getting rejected over a year ago. Even after using their supposed "automatic" form to clear things up (https://support.google.com/mail/contact/bulk_send_new?rd=1), my emails from the server continued to be rejected. I switched to Outlook and haven't had an issue since then.

I watch my mail logs like a hawk. There are still times when Google gets stupid and notices from the forum start getting rejected. I then spend a good 2-3 days fighting with them to fix things on their end so the emails go through.

You switched to Outlook to do what? I think you issue was your specific email account was rejecting your server's mail?

My issue is that my server's mail are filtered by all gmail and yahoo accounts as spam.

You switched to Outlook to do what? I think you issue was your specific email account was rejecting your server's mail?

My issue is that my server's mail are filtered by all gmail and yahoo accounts as spam.

Google was rejecting them, not my "email account".

Yahoo rejects notices from the forum at times as well. But they're even worse in trying to get things fixed. Their attitude is usually tough luck, we're not looking into it. Doesn't matter that things haven't changed on the server and email deliveries had no issues for years.

Google was rejecting them, not my "email account".

Yahoo rejects notices from the forum at times as well. But they're even worse in trying to get things fixed. Their attitude is usually tough luck, we're not looking into it. Doesn't matter that things haven't changed on the server and email deliveries had no issues for years.

So your saying, waiting for my IPs to build good rep to resolve this issue is never going to work?

If so, what did you mean when you said you switched to Outlook? How did you resolve your issue?

Top Bottom