Email Log

Email Log 1.6

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Email Log - Logs emails that are sent from your forum.

Description:

Logs emails that are sent from your forum.

(Example of Email Log link)

View attachment 106666

(Example of Email Log results page)

View attachment 106667

(Example of User Group Permissions)

View attachment 106668

Features:
  • Email logs older than 31 days automatically pruned.
  • All phrases start with emaillog_ for your convenience.
Installation:
  1. Download emaillog_v1.0.zip and unzip it.
  2. Upload the...

Read more about this resource...

hey andy, just out of curiosity, is there a way to move the position of the link this (and some of your other plugins) generates? i have so many that it's starting to bleed off the screen:

derp.webp

...and i can't even see the email log link :P

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xD0' for column 'email_subject' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Default forum language - Russian.
Decoding option - Enabled.

Use built-in function to send personal messages after registration.
In the welcome message using BB-codes (color, size, URL).

The log has a
Admin начал(а) переписку с Вами: =?utf-8?

Hi Andy,

can I verify with this plugin i.e. whether my Newsletter or my "inactive members emails" are really sent out to the users?

I ask this because yesterday I had a problem. I sent out my typical emails out in thranches as usual with the inactive member plugin, but the browser stopped suddenly with some tranches . Therefore I did not know whether the emails of that tranche were sent at all or partially.

I checked then with my webhoster and it turned out everything went well, but it would be more convenient, if I could double check that myself with this addon.

Well, I installed about an hour ago, set the admin permissions --- and I don't have the menu option you showed on the main page.

pic001-jpg.106666

I have found that some addons that insert links into the visitor panel will show on the default style OK but in a custom style, they don't always show up and you have to tweak the template

I don't know if there is a particular standard that can be followed that would avoid this issue - I've encountered it seemingly randomly with various coders...no rhyme or reason. (one addon works, another needs the tweak, same developer)

Check the default style @Joeychgo

Well, I installed about an hour ago, set the admin permissions --- and I don't have the menu option you showed on the main page.

pic001-jpg.106666
I had the same issue. Be sure to add the "Email Log" permission for your Administrative user group, that solved it for me.

Thanks for a very useful add-on, Andy!

Top Bottom