- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
Logs emails that are sent from your forum.
This add-on only logs emails sent from the server when the Email Transport Method is set to "Default".
(Example of Email Log link)
(Example of Email Log results page)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of User Group Permissions)
- Email logs older than 31 days are automatically pruned.
- All phrases start with emaillog_ for your convenience.
- Download emaillog_v1.6.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location will be library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-EmailLog_v1.6.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Be sure to set the Administrative User Group Permissions to Allow.
Database table created:
This add-on creates a table called xf_email_log in your database.
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.