Eloquent

Darfuria

I love how eloquent the user-base of this forum is! I'm not exactly a grammar "Nazi", but I can't remember the last time I read through an entire thread, and was pleased with the apostrophe placement in every post. :D

I love how eloquent the user-base of this forum is! I'm not exactly a grammar "Nazi", but I can't remember the last time I read through an entire thread, and was pleased with the apostrophe placement in every post. :D

I have to agree, most posts here are a breath of fresh air, compared to other sites.

yah definitly dude,

Thank-you for the example of what I have been (not) missing from other forums, Eriksrocks. :)

I'm still seeing a lot of the all time classic ....your you're and their there they're mistakes :p But I haven't seen too much Ur thr text speak or 1337 speak thankfully!!!!

I have to admit this is a very eloquent and pleasant place to be overall! :D

I get the feeling there is a vast quantity of developers, designers, CMS manipulators and other such people here, too. Eloquence and modern web design seem to go hand-in-hand, which is great.

Clearly we have some work to do to drive the level down to about the level of the rest of the net. Where's a bogan/chav element when you need one ... would also give Xen's word filter a good work out....

Top Bottom